4x5m PE TarpaulinDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Product Name:PE tarpaulins
Any sizes can be available if heat sealed joint accepted
Color:blue/white,double blue,blue/orange,double orange,double green,grass green/silver and orange/silver,etc.
1.All four edges heat sealed with pp rope reinforced in hem.
2.Four corners of tarpaulins reinforced by plastic triangle.
3.Aluminum eyelets in every 1m interval or as you want.
4.One pcs folded in a poly bag with customer's color paper,and 5 pcs in a bale of the same fabric.
Binding resistant, press resistant, water-proof, sun-resistant, anti-aging, tear proof, antifreeze, corrosion-resistant,easy wash, etc.
Bale packing:12-14tons in a 20'GP,28-29tons in a 40'HQ.
1.Questions:what's your payment terms?
Answers:30%T/T in advanced for deposit,the rest 70% T/T against the B/L copy. Or irrevocable L/C at sight.
2.Questions:could you tell us the container capacity?
Answers:Tarpaulin rolls:17-20 tons in a 20'GP.Bale packing:10-11tons in a 20'GP,24-28tons in a 40'HQ.Carton packing:8tons in a 20'GP,19-20tons in a 40'HQ.
3.Questions:What's the material of your product?
Answers:virgin pe material or recycled pe material to different market according to the customers' demands.
4.Questions:what's the lifetime?
Answers:recycled material 6 months,virgin material at least 2 years.
5.Any other questions,pls contact with us freely,we will do our best to serve you better.